HOW TO ORDER AND OTHER SUPER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
about the project
Recycle Heroes is a fairly new project which
I started at the beginning of 2014.
It all began with not wanting to throw away
my favorite old clothes and become
more skilled with working with a sewing machine.
I decided to create dolls for kids and grown ups.
I named them ‘Recycle Heroes’.
NOT JUST HEROES
NOT EVEN JUST SUPER HEROES
These heroes are in the making!
They don’t look perfectly handsome and muscled, but have something that make them imperfect and unique, just like real people.
It’s the owners task to discover and grant their characteristics, super powers and heroic deeds.
“How do I get one?!” I hear you ask.
It’s easy! You can just order by email!
All heroes will be specially made for you or the one you’re buying it for.
(Because every human being needs a one-of-a-kind hero, of course)
You can share some details about the new owner (boy, girl, age, country, hobbies, fascinations,
favorite colours, funny stories, sad stories, etc, etc) and I will think of the perfect hero.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN ORDERING?
* The standard size of a doll is about 40 cm high, all the other sizes will vary.
* The production time depends on your deadline, my schedule, and of course the shipping time, so we’ll make a little agreement about that.
* Every Hero will be different and I cannot guaranty I’ll use a similar design or fabric you’ve seen on an existing Hero.
* One Recycle Hero will cost €20,- (VAT is included, shipping costs are not. It will be sent from the Netherlands).
* It will be wrapped like a present, if you like (free service).
* When the Hero is finished I’ll send you some pictures of it to make sure you like it.
* I would like to work for you in good trust:
When you agree on the Hero after seeing the photos when it’s finished, you’ll pay me the total amount (the Hero+shipping) and it will be sent to you right away.
* The Heroes are not refundable, but if there’s a major problem, we can discuss the case.
* Washing advice: BY HAND! A range of different textiles are used in one doll, so I cannot guaranty they will survive a big spinning washing machine.
In time I will also make Heroes on stock. Maybe you don’t like surprises and just want to pick out the one you love at first sight. I’ll keep you posted when that time has come.
I hope you now know enough and got excited to order one yourself!
If you have any other questions, just email. I’ll answer them all! I’ll answer in Dutch, English or all other languages translated by Google Translate.